Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review: Barry M Blusher in No.5

I looked around for ages trying to find the right coral-y blusher for me & came across this one by Barry M. for £4.50 at Boots. I love it! The quality of Barry M products is amazing, I'm a fan of their nail polishes too & you always get value for money. They give you a cheapy brush, but I can never work with them & find my MAC 109 is great for applying it instead.

You can vary how bright you want the colour to be; most days I put hardly any on the apples of my cheeks & it gives me a really nice natural glow. It blends into the skin really easily & doesn't look powdery at all, lasts on the skin too which is great.

What the product looks like in a block colour...

...this is quite a bit of blush blended into the skin, you can put less on for a light glow. This blush suits all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment