Saturday, April 16, 2011

Product Rave: Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish

I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser for around a month now and thought I'd share my thoughts about it with you as I think everyone should have this!

First up, I love this product, and won't be using anything else to cleanse my face from now on. I have always used cheap gel cleansers as I didn't see the point in spending a lot of money on something that's only going to be on your face for a few seconds. Oh how wrong I was!

From using this product I've found that 
  • my skin isn't dry or tight when I wash my face
  • my complexion is so clear and glowing
  • areas of my face such as breakouts aren't red or inflamed looking
  • one thing I wasn't expecting to get from it is my face is less oily. 
  • my skin is better regarding breakouts and blackheads.
  • my make up is going on better and lasting a lot longer because the texture of my skin is so much better now
  • my face isn't irritated at all
I bought the 200ml tube but you can get it in a 100ml pump bottle which I think I will get next time. I ordered this online and when my cleanser arrived the lovely people at Liz Earle had given me a free muslin cloth and a mini bottle of Cleanse and Polish. 

Using the muslin cloth to take the cleanser off leaves my skin really soft and glowing. I also use this with my Botanics Face Brush every morning which works a treat.
Believe the hype about this, it's definitely worth the money and will work for every skin type.
Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I am definitely getting this after my current cleanser runs out. It sounds soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great

    stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?


    Makeup Cleansers

    ReplyDelete