I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser for around a month now and thought I'd share my thoughts about it with you as I think everyone should have this!
First up, I love this product, and won't be using anything else to cleanse my face from now on. I have always used cheap gel cleansers as I didn't see the point in spending a lot of money on something that's only going to be on your face for a few seconds. Oh how wrong I was!
From using this product I've found that
- my skin isn't dry or tight when I wash my face
- my complexion is so clear and glowing
- areas of my face such as breakouts aren't red or inflamed looking
- one thing I wasn't expecting to get from it is my face is less oily.
- my skin is better regarding breakouts and blackheads.
- my make up is going on better and lasting a lot longer because the texture of my skin is so much better now
- my face isn't irritated at all
I bought the 200ml tube but you can get it in a 100ml pump bottle which I think I will get next time. I ordered this online and when my cleanser arrived the lovely people at Liz Earle had given me a free muslin cloth and a mini bottle of Cleanse and Polish.
Using the muslin cloth to take the cleanser off leaves my skin really soft and glowing. I also use this with my Botanics Face Brush every morning which works a treat.
Believe the hype about this, it's definitely worth the money and will work for every skin type.