Monday, April 4, 2011

Turquoise NOTD

As I mentioned in my previous Nail of the Day I'm trying out more adventurous nail colours. I was looking in M&S the other day which is something I very rarely do and I stumbled across their make up section and saw they had quite a few bright nail polishes.

I bought this colour called Jade as I think it's lovely bright summery shade and I'm loving turquoise at the moment.
Please excuse my wrinkly dry hands! Should have put some hand cream on...
The application was a bit streaky as the polish seemed to dry as I was trying to apply it. To avoid this you have to make sure you have a lot of product on the brush. You definitely need two coats with this as the first coat was quite sheer.

I'm pretty impressed with this polish as I'm writing this on the 3rd day of wear and it hasn't chipped apart from a teeny bit on one nail which you can see in the picture. Most polishes usually chip within a day on me. I didn't apply a top coat either as I wanted to test it out.

What are your favourite spring nail colours?

1 comment:

  1. eyeko's rain polish is always what I reach for in spring /summer :)
    loving this colour!! x

    ReplyDelete