Friday, April 1, 2011

Subtle Everyday Smokey FOTD

 I wore this look to town with friends at the weekend. The camera doesn't seem to pick up all the of the make up as this is a bit darker and more noticeable in real life.

I didn't want it to be over the top though as it's only a day look but I still wanted a bit of definition to my eyes.

I applied painterly paint pot to my eyelids as I wanted everything to last through the day. Then I lined my upper lash line with quite a thick rough line of brown eyeliner and smudged that out with a cotton bud.

Over the line of eyeliner I applied a chocolate brown eyeshadow from Rimmel in another thick line and then blended with a MAC 217 to soften.
I applied the eyeshadow to my lower lash line quite low under the eye and blended with a cotton bud.

Then lined my upper waterline with my eyeliner to make sure no skin was showing through and to make my lashes look thicker.

I applied mascara top and bottom but only one coat and made sure there were no clumps.

I decided to keep the rest of my face really simple only applying bronzer to contour slightly and wearing Rimmel's Nude Delight lipstick on my lips.


Maybe I will apply a bit more make up next time so it shows up on camera properly!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Very nice and subtle the eyes look lovely, love all your freckles! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great:) I like this make-up idea:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, I really like that eyeshadow quad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this soft, natural look :)
    I might try something similar tomorro!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to spunk in your mouth Hannah and you to look into my eyes as I ejeculate into you, my cum spurting in your mouth which you swallow

    ReplyDelete