Thursday, October 14, 2010

Favourite Websites!

Here's a list of my favourite make up & fashion websites. I go on these most days!

elleuk.com - I go on here for inspiration for fashion hair & make up, there's always something new to look at.

makeupalley.com - This has to be the best site for make up reviews, it's my first stop before buying anything!

zara.com - Since Zara have started their online shopping I've become addicted & go on here a lot just to see what's new!

maccosmetics.co.uk - I love MAC... I go on here a lot to see whats new and sometimes just to gaze at their products.... ahhh.

www.boots.co.uk - I go on here to look at new make up...and see what offers they have on.

youtube.com/pixiwoo and youtube.com/pixi2woo - The best tutorials on youtube are from the Pixiwoo/pixi2woo family! Totally addicted, I don't watch any other youtube tutorials now. I have learned so much from them.

What are your favourite websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment