Friday, October 29, 2010

I went shopping....

I got this vintage floral dress in Tk Maxx for £18

Close up of the print, I don't think my camera captures how nice it actually is!

I finally got a coat! Also in Tk Maxx...£40. Was just what I was looking for!

Shoulder detail


Bottom of sleeves detail

Pockets...I love pockets!


Decided to splurge out on Estee Lauder's Projectionist mascara, £18.50

Absolutely clump-free brush! Love it
I invested in some Tweezerman Eyelash curlers! £12 at Boots...they are fantastic, come with 3 extra eyelash pads & a lifetime guarantee!

I ordered a Babyliss Triple Barell Waver from eBay, I got it for £23 but I think they retail for around £32


Wavy locks here I come!



Reviews for the mascara & hair tongs to come x



5 comments:

  1. I was thinking of getting the babylis triple barrel - the results look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dress is £18, it's lush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agh definately do a review on the triple barrel am very intrigued at the results!!! xx

    ReplyDelete