Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No7 Balanced Results Day Sorbet

I love this moisturiser from No7 at Boots. It's especially designed for combination and oily skins and is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used. It comes in a glass jar with a silver plastic lid. Before I was using Olay Daily Fluid but hated it and found it to make my skin greasy and I also think it was breaking me out slightly. 

 The Daily Sorbet doesn't irritate my skin in any way, smells really refreshing and feels really luxurious when applying. It gives my skin a ''healthy glow'' without being greasy or oily at all. It sinks into the skin really well and makes my face feel nice and smooth. I do get a shiny t zone throughout the day as I have oily skin but the Clinique Pore Minimiser T Zone Shine Control primer combats this pretty well for me. People with normal or combination skin should have no problem with using the moisturiser alone but I would say if you have an oily skin you may need to use a primer.


I will carry on using this moisturiser as it is the best I have ever used, at £16.25 it does seem pricey for a moisturiser but it's definitely worth it. Boots always have offers on though, at the moment they have 3 for 2 on this product. I bought this four months ago with a £5 off voucher and I still have a lot left in the jar.

Definitely recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment