Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winter Coats


I have been looking everywhere for my perfect winter coat for this year. I've been in all the high street shops, as well as clothing websites, but I still haven't found 'the one'!

It's beginning to get really cold here now, so I really need to hurry up and buy a coat!

All the coats I like are always way too expensive!  I have my eye on this coat however...it seems very reasonably priced...






 I saw it in Cosmo magazine, it's £35 from Asda, although I have just been online and they don't seem to have it...I hope they haven't sold out!


from Asos.com
I'm also tempted to try a cape, they look comfy and cosy, but I'm wondering how practical they would be -it looks like it would be arkward holding your bag on your shoulder.




What coat will you be wearing this year? Are you a fan of capes?
from Asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment