Saturday, November 20, 2010

Make Up I'm Taking On Holiday!


I am going to Lanzarote tomorrow for a couple of weeks! I have never been there before but have been researching it a lot and am really excited... The beaches look amazing and I'm happy to be getting some sun as the weather here has been pretty miserable!

So right now I am in the middle of packing, and decided to do a post on the make up I am taking with me.

I've tried to take as little as possible....

But here goes!


Face:


  • MAC Prep+Prime Finishing Powder
  • Lily Lolo Mineral bronzer in South Beach
  • Mineral Foundation in Porcelain & sample of Blondie foundation
  • Mineral blusher in Clementine
  • Mineral highlighter in Star Dust
  • Mineral concealer in Blondie, Blush Away (green concealer for redness) & sample of Nude

I love Lily Lolo minerals & the link to their website is here


Eyes:


  • My MAC Neutrals Pro Palette
  • MAC Painterly Paint pot 
  • Natural Collection Waterguard Mascara in Brown/Black
  • Barbara Daly Eyebrow Pencil in Fair
  • Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers
  • Estee Lauder Projectionist Mascara in Brown
  • Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Light
  • Tweezers from Superdrug!

Lips:


  • Carmex Cherry Lip Balm SPF 15
  • Rimmel Shake Up Pink lipstick
  • Maybelline Cream Gloss in Exquisite Pink

Nails:

  • Barry M Nail Paint in Coral
  • Collection 2000 Clear Top Coat


So that's the make up I'm taking with me... I probably won't use half of it but you never know! 

Have any of you lovelies ever been to Lanzarote? Or are you going anywhere exotic anytime soon? 

I'll be back blogging in 2 weeks time... take care girlies! 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great choices!
    I wish I was going on holiday :/ Loving the look of the shadows in your mac palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so jealous! Have a great timee =)

    ReplyDelete