Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review: Boots Expert Sensitive Restoring Night Treatment

£4.99 at Boots

I have been using this Boots Expert night cream for around 6 weeks now, and thought I'd share my results!

Firstly, I wanted a night cream which would moisturise my skin overnight, so I would wake up and not have any dry pactches. Even though I have oily skin, I use an acne gel which dries the skin making it flake off (I know that sounds pretty horrible!!) so I get dry areas and need to have a night cream which moisturises those areas even when I have the acne gel on my skin, which this product does!


Also, with every product I put on my face, I am always concerned about them breaking me out, and thankfully this product doesn't! It's fragrance free, but it smells a bit like E45 cream, which I don't mind. This could be because it has similar ingredients as it does sort of the same job... It sinks into the skin really quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all.

When I get up in the morning my skin is soft, moisturised  and ready for action which is exactly what I was hoping for with this product.

There is so much product in the pot that I can see this is going to last me ages! It's excellent value for money at £4.99. When I bought it they had a 2 for £4 offer on, so I got two tubs for £4, I love a bargain..!

I definately reccommend this for anyone with any skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment