Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Day In The Life

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good weekend! I've really enjoyed mine and was out for a really long walk today as it was a beautiful sunny day with not a cloud in sight.

I don't know about you but the sun always makes me feel so much happier and more energetic!

I'm really looking forward to spring/summer... it's not too far away now.

Thought I'd share some pictures from today's adventures with you...






What have you been up to this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful! I wish we had sights like that around here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cool pictures! Where about is it you live then? cause theres not many pretty sights like that where I live in london :( lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) Rachy I live in the north west, theres lots of pretty fields and beaches where I live which is nice but I'd love to live in London! One day... haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that scenery is so breath taking!

    And I love that bench.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs! The last image reminds me of Yorkshire (where I'm from) & I love the Rest Your Bum bench xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha thank you I just had to get a picture of it :) x

    ReplyDelete