Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I have been snowed in for 5 days without any internet!
I have decided to do a review of my Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel from Clinique.
I wanted to try this moisturiser for a while, but it has always been a bit too expensive for me. However when I was going through the airport on holiday, I decided to purchase it as it had a few pounds off the usual price!
You can choose to buy a 50ml bottle or a 125ml bottle. I decided to go for the 125ml.
This gel moisturiser is especially for combination oily/oily skin, however for normal/dry skins there is a Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.
So... The blurb on the back of the bottle says: ''Works to improve skin's texture and condition after cleansing and clarifying. Oil- free. Apply twice a day to face and throat all over or where needed''.
It is also 100% fragrance free, like all Clinique's other products.
I have been using this product for around 5 weeks.
So here's what I like about this product so far:
- It is the first moisturiser to moisturise my skin extremely well at the same time as leaving my skin shine-free
- After applying my skin is soft and feels clean
- I have noticed an improvment in my skin's clarity, it doesn't seem to be as congested and the blackheads especially on my nose (lovely!!) are no longer visible
- It doesn't break me out!
- The pump on the bottle is very hygenic and you only need one pump of product for your whole face
- I haven't needed to use a make up primer with this product beacuse it doesn't make my skin shiny (which is a first for me!)
I think I have tested this product pretty well as I was using it while on holiday in 25 degree heat, and now I am using it in sub zero temperatures!
In both climates this product has been amazing and actually done what it says on the bottle!
I am in love with this moisturiser and will definately be buying again!