Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jewellery I Bought on Holiday

When I was in Lanzarote I discovered a very lovely shop called Bijou Brigitte. It was like a classier version of Clarie's Accessories (not that I dislike Claire's, it's just the only thing I can compare it too), and was full of gorgeous jewellery.

I spent ages going through every item, making sure I didn't miss anything!

Jewellery is important to me and I wear it most days. I always try and look for unique lookng things. I love rings and necklaces especially, but lately I have been liking earrings quite a bit. I seemed to had gone off them for a while but my love for them is back...
I also bought my best friend a very pretty bracelet for Christmas which I am looking forward to giving her!

So here's what I got...



I have been wearing these earrings practically everyday since I got them!


The image is a bit blurry, but there's quite a bit of detail on this ring, I've also been wearing it most days



Ahh I love this necklace so much, I had been looking for one like this for a while and was really please to have found it!



Another pair of earrings which I couldn't resist...


So yes that's my jewellery haul, hope you have enjoyed x

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love everything especially the necklace and the last pair of earrings! So pretty =)

    ReplyDelete