Hi everyone, I was inspired by Marylin Monroe/1950's today, and thought I'd re-create the make up as it's such a classy, beautiful look!
Here's my inspiration pictures.... (from Google)
Marylin Monroe's make up was all about....
- Strong, arched, rounded brows
- Softly defined sockets
- Flawless powdered skin
- Winged Liner
- Big, rounded red lips
Here's my efforts!
- MAC Brule all over lid
- MAC Vanilla as a highlight
- MAC Omega in socket
- Clinique Gel Liner
- Boots ''Get Lashed'' Lashes
- MAC Brown Down and Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil on brows
- Rimmel Lipliner in Alarm
- Rimmel Lipstick in Tell No One
- Blistex to prep lips
I hope you enjoyed this post! It will be my last one before Christmas, so I wish you all a Merry Christmas & New Year!