Today I decided to start getting in the mood for Christmas! At the weekend we are going to go and choose our tree and then decorate it, which is probably my favourite part of Christmas!
This is my first face of the day, and I've done a warm bronze eye with a sheer red lip. The camera hasn't really picked up the make up as much as I'd like it to, because the eyeshadow is quite a bit darker in real life- the second picture of the shadow shows it better!
- MAC shadows: Brule all over lid; Cork all over lid up to the crease; Bronze in outer corners of lid and blended into socket; Brown Down as a liner along top and bottom lashes.
- Estee Lauder Projectionist Mascara in Brown
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer in fair
- MAC Brow Set in Beguile
- Lily Lolo mineral foundation in Blondie
- Lily Lolo mineral Blondie Cover Up concealer
- Lily Lolo mineral blusher in Clementine
- Lily Lolo mineral bronzer in South Beach
- MAC Charismatic Lipstick put on straight from lipstick.
Hope you enjoyed my first FOTD! xxx
PS: Apoligies for my hair, I need it cut!